Register for each Sunday onsite service here. Registration will open the Monday prior at noon (ie, for the September 13 service, registration will open September 7).
Here is the registration link: https://erbf.churchcenter.com/registrations
- When we register, we’ll be asked mandatory screening questions for us and any family members attending with us.
- Our registration will be submitted to the office for review before our attendance is confirmed.
- If your last name begins with A-L, you may register the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month. Those whose last names begin with M-Z may register on the 2nd and 4th of each month. Those odd fifth Sundays it’s first-come-first-serve.
- The registration deadline for each group is Thursday at noon. At that point registration for any remaining seats will open to anyone who wants to attend. All registration closes Friday at noon. This gives us time to prepare for Sunday and confirm everyone’s attendance.
- Leadership may prioritize registrations for those of our congregation who are not able to watch the services online.
If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact the church office via email and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. You can also watch Pastor David's excellent explanation during the first few minutes of his sermon video, here: https://youtu.be/HFafQY8I8Cc.
If you want to know more about how we are moving forward with onsite worship services, you can check out this news post: https://www.erbf.com/news/stage-2-onsite-church-services.