Pastor, Next Generation Ministries - Position Summary
We're looking for the right person to set the vision for, and oversees, ministries that impact the spiritual formation and development of students through to their career stage at ERBF. Working with various ministry leaders and volunteers, the role will support those working with students to develop a solid relationship with Jesus Christ that will extend into adulthood. The role will also establish a vision and plan through the designated ministries to build greater community engagement and outreach programs. For more details please see the attached pdfs of the job description and candidate package.
- If you are interested in connecting with us about this role, please reach out to Julie Butcher, Search Committee Chair.
- We want to know about you as well….so consider writing us a cover letter and submitting your resume.
- We are accepting resumes until July 31, 2022
- At the end of July, we will be reaching out to short-listed candidates and providing them with an overview of the interview process.
- We intend to make candidates feel welcome and comfortable during the process, at the same time being thorough in our conversations and assessment. We expect candidates to be thorough too! We want to ensure we are all open to God’s leading.
- We look forward to hearing from you!
Julie Butcher, Search Committee Chair